1. Organization, objects, members
2. Eligibility of awards recipients
- Tractors eligible for the Tractor of the Year award must be available in the European market by the end of the election year. (i.e. Tractor of the Year 2024: tractors must be available for the customers within December 2024)
- Tractors that have been awarded in previous editions are not eligible ascandidates.
- Each brand can only have one tractor per category for the award.
3. Award election procedure
1. The jury selects a shortlist for each category, consisting of a maximum of 5 tractors.
2. Five (5) tractors chosen from the three main categories compete for the Sustainable TotY award.
3. The shortlists are formally communicated by the end of June, early July.
4. Manufacturers of the shortlisted tractors have the option to organize specificfield tests for the jury.
5. Shortlisted tractors can use the “TotY FINALIST” logo.
6. Voting is conducted by filling out a specific voting form based on categoryvoting parameters.
7. By the end of October, the chairman collects the voting forms.
8. The winning tractors receive their awards during a major exhibition’s awardingceremony, and they can use the “TotY WINNER” logo.
1.Participants should avoid imposing embargoes on product news shared with the jury for the Tractor of the Year (TotY) purpose.
2.Tractor brands are encouraged to organize field tests or dedicated events for the shortlisted tractors, focusing on the TotY voting parameters.
3.If specific field tests or events cannot be arranged, participants should contact individual jurors through local dealers to provide opportunities for tractor testing.
4.It is recommended to provide all the necessary information about the candidate tractors to each juror.
5.TotY is willing to offer support in sharing information with the jury.
6.During field tests or other events, any additional activities are welcome but donot impact the final voting.
7.Participants are requested to fit the shortlisted tractors with BKT tires duringexhibitions, communication activities, and photo shoots dedicated to the Tractorof the Year award.
8.The BKT team is available and willing to provide full support for such activities.